[artinfo] add to your announcement board please

Karin & Dafne feast@ilovethemovies.com
7 Jan 2002 23:57:07 -0000

Jan 6, 2002
Haida Gwaii

Dear editor, please add this to your call for submission section thank you
Name: Nomadic Cinema Series
Location: Haida Gwaii (50 miles south of Alaska)
Canada
Preview tape: VHS-NTSC
Screening Tape: VHS, MINI DV or DVD - NTSC
Length:30 minutes or less
Deadline: on-going
English , No dialogue or Subtitled
All genres accepted

Additional info: Feast for your Eyes production is
an independent exhibition and Production center in the most Northwestern part of Canada. We put on foreign
Independent video nights accompanied with dinner,
entitled Nomadic Cinema series which we tour around the island on a weekly basis.

We are presently looking for short independent
videos from around the World, which will be shown
before the feature presentation. We will also be
hosting an Aboriginal video festival and an
international Focus on Women in the director's chair
during the year.

Send a VHS preview copy labeled NO COMMERCIAL VALUE,
a short description and a self addressed stamped
envelop IF you want your preview tape returned to
you:

Feast for your Eyes productions ®
P.O Box 951
Haida Gwaii
V0T 1S0
Canada
feast@ilovethemovies.com

Tell everyone you love the movies with a free email account at ILoveTheMovies.com.  At Regal Cinemas, it's more than a movie.  regalcinemas.com