[artinfo] ScreenWorks Film Festival: PROTEST! Manly Beach, Australia

Adele Eisenstein adele@c3.hu
Sat, 19 May 2001 18:34:26 +0200

Subject: [UNXposed] ScreenWorks Film Festival
Received from www.shootingpeople.org

P R O T E S T !

The 5th Annual ScreenWorks Film Festival invites independent filmmakers to
submit short films up to 16 minutes that explore the concept of 'Protest'.

The theme is open to interpretation in any sense - from personal protests we
encounter in our daily lives to the major protests we see on our city
streets. Humorous, serious or contentious, the films can be of any genre:
comedy, drama, documentary or animation.

Entries must be less than 16 minutes. They may be in any original gauge or
video and should be submitted in VHS or Beta format. Screenings of entries
will be held for one week on Manly Beach (Sydney Australia) in October 2001.
International entries are welcome.

For information on ScreenWorks Film Festival and how to enter your short
film, please visit http://www.screenworks.easy.com.au

About ScreenWorks Inc:
ScreenWorks is a non-profit incorporated association that promotes screen
culture and diversity, providing a creative environment for filmmakers to
experiment and develop their skills. Starting out in 1997 as the Short Black
Film Festival, ScreenWorks Inc aims to provide filmmakers with a forum to
screen films that are entertaining, thoughtful and challenging.

Regards,

Teresa Charchalis
ScreenWorks Film Festival 2001
Email: teresa@screenworks.easy.com.au