[artinfo] (Fwd) Problems of Representation - Symposium (program availabl

Markus Aron Arcibald@stud.btk.pte.hu
Fri, 04 May 2001 12:47:40 +0200

         ***********
apologies for cross-posting
         ***********
NEW! updated program available online at

www.gsu.edu/csmi

Problems of Representation (3rd CCSMI Symposium, May 21-25,
2001,
Pecs, Hungary)

The Center for Cognitive Studies of the Moving Image (CCSMI),
University of Pecs and the Laterna Magica Association are pleased to
announce a symposium to be held in Pecs, Hungary, May 20-25,
2001. The
title of the symposium is "Problems of Representation in a Cognitive
Theory of Moving Images."

The symposium will be the third biennial gathering of distinguished
scholars from around the world for serious discussion of motion
picture theory within a cognitive science paradigm. Previous symposia
were held in Lawrence, Kansas in 1997 and in Copenhagen, Denmark in
1999.

Attendance is free of charge, but registration is required. Please
register online on our website provided below.

If you would like more information about the Center for Cognitive
Studies of the Moving Image feel free to visit our homepage:

http://www.gsu.edu/csmi

or contact us via email

gs26aah@panther.gsu.edu

Free registration: