[artinfo] fotoautomata

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck@transmediale.de
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:19:04 +0100

=46rom: "Nenad Bogdanovic" <mangallery@ptt.yu>
Subject: PERFORMANCE FROM PHOTOBOOTH
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:26:15 +0100

PERFORMANCES FROM PHOTOBOOTH =20

In front of Multimedial Art Studio and MAS Gallery  I invite you to=
 participate on international exhibition titled "PERFORMANCES  FROM=
 PHOTOBOOTH" This exhibition is going to be placed within 3rd  International=
 multimedial art festival (IMAF 2001). For this exhibition you  should make=
 a performance or artistic action in photobooth (or photos from  earlier=
 photobooth actions) and send those photos to my address.

Deadline is  June 30th 2001.

With original photos from photobooth, please send  date and place of this
event and title of performance. Number of works is not  limited. All works
will be exhibited, and this exhibition  may be exhibited in other cities.
These works will become part  of "Contemporary Art Fund" of Multimedial Art
Studio. All participants will receive  documentation. =20

Thanks in advance,=20

Nenad  Bogdanovic-curator =20

Send your works to:
Nenad Bogdanovic                             =20
"Performances from photobooth"                             =20
S. Markovica 41, Box 16,                             =20
25250 Odzaci, Yugoslavia =20
=20