[artinfo] FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO, Russia, 2001 (fwd)

C3 Information info@c3.hu
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:36:34 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 21:11:31 +0300
From: Max Zonov <zonoff@online.sinor.ru>
To: info@c3.hu
Subject: FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO, Russia, 2001

Hi!

I'm Maxim Zonov FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO (FAK) organizer.

Below is information about  FAK.

Thanks,
Maxim

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

IN OPEN ARTISTIC PROJECT

FAK

"FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO "

Novosibirsk, Russia

June, 2001

http://www.inart.nsk.ru/fak

ENTRY DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2001

ABOUT FESTIVAL

We proposal Festival of Actual Kino for the first time In Novosibirsk

in the frames of <The New House of Culture> project

(under the support of Ford Foundation)

Look forward, we are planning organize FAK every year.

Conception:  Actual Kino

We welcome

films of any format, or subject matter, length (0-15minutes preferred).
Films may be fiction, documentary, experimental, music video clip or
animation. We would like to invite established artists as well as unknown ones.

We are looking for KINO

alternative,  experimental, erotic, humorous, dramatic and underground

1 prize  $300

Selection:
selection will be made by Maxim Zonov

Organizer:

Yury Kondratyuk's Foundation, not-for-profit organization, Novosibirsk

In the frames of <The New House of Culture> project

(Under the support of Ford Foundation)

Chief curator: Maxim Zonov

Co-curators: Dmitry Bulnygin, Slava Mizin

Technical support: Alexey Tarkov, Igor Popovitch

THE APPLICATION MUST CONTAIN

Please, send the following information in Russian or in English:

1. Name, family name, address and e-mail of the author (or authors in case
of group)

2. Title of work, year of production, technique of work, and the original
format of the film

3. A short description of the story

4. C V

5. Authorization is attached below.

6 A copy of the film on VHS, S-VHS, mini DV, Beta-SP/PAL,  VIDEO 8, HI 8,
DIGITAL 8 (PAL preferred )

The first presentation of the project is to be on the expositional spaces
of the "Black Widow" club and Yury Kondratyuk's Foundation, Novosibirsk
(the exact dates are to be announced on the web site
http://www.inart.nsk.ru/fak).

ENTRY DEADLINE: May 1. 2001

Attention! The organizers have the right of using the works accepted for
the project for publication or artistic presentation of the project.

All the projects are to be presented on the web site
http://www.inart.nsk.ru/fak

INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL ENTRIES MATERIALS PLEASE SEND TO:

630091, RUSSIA, Novosibirsk, Romanova str., 36-38, Maxim Zonov

  "FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO" project

Contact person: Maxim Zonov

Tel: 7 (3832) 22 61 71 MAXIM

Tel/fax: 7 (3832) 22 31 05 NEW HOUSE OF CULTURE

E-mail: Zonoff@online.sinor.ru

Please, take into consideration that it takes at least 10 days for the
parcel from Europe to be received in Novosibirsk. All the materials from
abroad must be sent with a customs declaration on the packaging stating the
following: "For temporary, cultural purposes only. No commercial value".

AUTHORIZATION:

YES, I (name): ______________________________________________________________
AUTHOR of the work/s (TITLE):

TELEPHONE: _____________________ FAX: ____________________

E-MAIL: _________________ WEB-PAGE: ________________________________

I KNOW:

   1.. "FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO" is an open artistic project on a very
tight budget that makes it impossible to pay copyright and honorarium to
the authors.
   2.. That my work, even if not utilized, will not be returned, it will
enter in the archival of Yury Kondratyuk's Foundation.
   3.. The archival materials could be utilized in future in
non-profit-making Yury Kondratyuk's Foundation cultural activities without
any repayment, compensation or refund.
   4.. A catalogue and /or a video/WEB catalogue, containing my work, can
be edited and distributed for popularization of contemporary arts.