[artinfo] online scholarship

Janos Sugar sj@c3.hu
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:20:46 +0100

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:24:16 +0100
From: Mario Strzelski <strzelski@boo.st>
Subject: online scholarship

Hello!

I am sending you this email to inform you of the scholarship for internet
art and communication, which we at boost GmbH are rewarding to promising
net artists for the duration of 6 months. Goal of the scholarship is to
establish a net art site, www.netzkunsthaus.org.  Part of this site, and
the responsibility of the scholar, will be an up-to-date collection of net
art resources. The other part will be for free use to the artist. Here the
scholar should establish an internet art project, focusing on the
interaction between visitor and artist hence the interaction with the
visitors should be incorporated into the project.  We at boost will not
only support the scholar with our hard- and software, but also our
knowledge in programming and other internet skills. In addition, the
scholar will receive DM 3000. Further information on the scholarship and
the application procedure can be found at www.netzkunsthaus.org

Could you please forward this email to other persons who may be
interessted in that subject.

With kind regards

Mario Strzelski
Public Relations