[artinfo] FESTIVAL_OF_ACTUAL_KINO

Max Zonov zonoff@online.sinor.ru
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:31:10 +0100

			       CALL FOR  PARTICIPATION
=20
IN OPEN ARTISTIC  PROJECT

     F.A.K=A0                    FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO=20

Novosibirsk,  Russia           June 7,  2001=A0

ENTRY  DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2001

Organizer:  Yury  Kondratyuk's Foundation, not-for-profit organization, =
 Novosibirsk, In the  frames of =ABThe  New House of Culture=BB project=
 (Under the  support of Ford Foundation)

Chief  curator: Maxim Zonov

Co-curators: Dmitry Bulnygin,  Slava Mizin

Technical support: Alexey Tarkov, Igor Popovitch

1  prize=A0  300$

Conception: We welcome films of any  format, length, or subject matter.=
 Films may be fiction, documentary,  experimental, music video clip or=
 animation. We would like to invite established  artists as well as unknown =
ones.=A0=A0

Selection will be made by Maxim Zonov=A0=A0

THE APPLICATION MUST  CONTAIN=20
=A0=A0
Please,  send the following information in Russian or in English:

1. Name, family  name, address and e-mail of the author (or authors in case=
 of  group)

2.  Title of work, year of production, technique of work, and  the original=
 format of the film

3.  A  short description of the story
=A0
4. C V

5.  Authorization is attached below.

6  A copy of the film on VHS, S-VHS, mini DV, Beta-SP/PAL=20

The  first presentation of the project is to be on the expositional spaces=
 of the   =1CBlack Widow =1D club and Yury Kondratyuk =19s Foundation,=
 Novosibirsk (the exact  dates are to be announced on the site www.inart.new=
mail.ru).=A0

ENTRY  DEADLINE: May 1. 2001
=20
Attention! The organizers  have the right of using the works accepted for=
 the project for  publication or artistic presentation of the  project.

All the projects  are to be presented on the web site.

INTERNATIONAL  AND LOCAL ENTRIES MATERIALS PLEASE SEND TO:=20

630091,  RUSSIA, Novosibirsk, Romanova str., 36-38, Maxim Zonov
=1CFESTIVAL OF ACTUAL  KINO =1D  project

Contact person:  Maxim Zonov=20
Tel: 7  (3832) 22 61 71, =A022-31-05=A0
E male: Zonoff@online.sinor.ru

Please,  take into consideration that it takes at least 10 days for the=
 parcel from  Europe to be received in Novosibirsk. All the materials from=
 abroad must be sent  with a customs declaration on the packaging stating=
 the following: =20
- For  temporary, cultural purposes only. No commercial value -.=A0

AUTHIRIZATION:

YES, I (name):  ____________________________________________________________=
__
AUTHOR of the  work/s  (TITLE):

TELEPHONE:  _____________________ FAX: ____________________

E-MAIL: _________________  WEB-PAGE: ________________________________=20

I  KNOW:

1. FESTIVAL OF ACTUAL KINO is an open artistic project on a very tight=
 budget that makes it impossible to pay copyright and honorarium to the=
 authors. 2.     That my work, even if not utilized, will not be returned,=
 it will enter in the archival of Yury Kondratyuk's Foundation. 3. The=
 archival materials could be utilsed in future in non-profit-making Yury=
 Kondratyuk's Foundation cultural activities without any repayment,=
 compensation or refund. 4.  A catalogue and /or a video/WEB catalogue,=
 containing my work, can be edited and distributed for popularization of=
 contemporary arts.=20
=20

=20

=20