[artinfo] FLUXLIST: Call for Contributors (fwd)

C3 Information info@c3.hu
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:34:21 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:33:43 +0200
From: jesse glass <ahadada@gol.com>
To: info@c3.hu
Cc: intermedia-l@c3.hu
Subject: FLUXLIST: Call for Contributors

The Marton Kopany issue of Swedenborg's Airplane is seeking scholarly
papers, anecdotes, testimonials, and creative reactions to the work and life
of Marton Kopany, Hungarian poet, and conceptual artist.  You may view
Marton's work at the Light & Dust books site on the internet and probably
other places on the net as well.  Of course, it's not necessary to have
known Marton as a friend, an associate, or artist, or thinker or a family
member to write your reaction.  You may create works "in his name" as it
were.  But keep in mind that Marton is really a great guy and a keen mind,
and the whole issue of Swedenborg's Airplane will be devoted to his life and
to his art and to his future and past.  Poems dedicated to Marton are
welcome and may be posted directly to this list.  Family stories may also be
posted to this list.  Appreciations may also ditto.  Scholarly papers,
ditto.  They, along with collages, photographs, or other Marton Memorabilia
also may be sent to me at:

Jesse Glass
Foreign Languages Department
Meikai University
8 Akemi, Urayasu-shi
Chiba-ken 279-8550
Japan.

Deadline is December 31st, 2000.

Everyone who contributes, please give me your address (front or
back-channel) and I'll be happy to send you a copy of the issue in question
of Swedenborg's Airplane, which has been "flying with the angels" since
1714!  Waka-Tooka!  Jesse Glass

About Jesse Glass.  How to order his books.
http://www.letterwriter.net/html/jesse-glass.html