[artinfo] 3 DJ sets of world music this week in Budapest

Marc Nasdor poodlecannon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 14:25:36 CEST 2007

For all of those who like to burn the candles....

As you friendly DJ Poodlecannon, I will be spinning my extravagant global
music sets tonight (Tuesday), Wednesday, and Thursday evenings in various
locations here in Budapest, so I hope you all can catch at least one of them:

-----------------

Tuesday, October 16 - from 10:30 pm (22:30)

West Balkan
Futo u. 46 (off Üllöi út, 3 blocks outside the körut)

-----------------

Wednesday, October 17 - from 10:00 pm (22:00)

Apacuka
Horánszky u. 5 (near Bródy Sándor u.)

-----------------

Thursday, October 18 - from 11:30 pm (23:30)

Cöxpon Ambient Club
Liliom u. 41 (close to Petöfi Bridge)

- Marc

Marc Nasdor