[artinfo] [UNXposed] FW: [Fwd: Call 4 footage "TeleTwin Towers"]

UNXposed Moderator unxposed@azar.ms
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:46:19 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: WWWhatsup [mailto:joly@dti.net]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:23 AM
To: items of the day
Subject: [Fwd: Call 4 footage "TeleTwin Towers"]

please read & forward

             TeleTwin Towers

     This is an invitation to participate
in the Tele Twin Towers, a video memorial to
  the Sept.  11 tragedy.

     Currently a 12 monitor installation on display
at  Anthology Film Archives with MIX Festival, NYC*;
we hope to expand this project with images from
around the world screened on two towers
110 monitors high.

     This is an open call for submissions,
  themes include: the WTC, NYC, reactions to Sept. 11,

celebrations of life, love and the human spirit.
Being that countless thousands have photographed,
animated, filmed & videod these legendary buildings
we are hoping to gain submissions from all walks of
life
around the globe.

The giant vision mix that Feedbuck Galore creates
will be a digital testimony to the wide range
of people affected by this tragedy and the
interconnectedness of the world we live in.

     We are accepting VHS (NTSC, PAL, SECAM),
mini DV(NTSC), 8 mm & hi 8(NTSC),
8 mm & super 8 film, digital video and stills.

     We are also seeking sponsorship and funding
find out how you could build  a "floor."

Mail submissions and direct inquiries to:

  Missy Galore   P.O. Box 945,
432 East 14th Street,
NYC,  NY  10009
missy@feedbuckgalore.com